VoidofTheFallenVoidofTheFallen

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Megaman X5 - Zero Stage 2 Megaman X5 - Zero Stage 2

Techno Synth Z-Sabred Hero

Overall, I congratulate you on this track. This was my favorite song from X5, but I couldn't really see anyone covering it, least of all covering it right. You took it's essence, slapped on a new coat of paint, and breathed new life back into it. You remade something great, yet made it feel both familiar and fresh. Well done.

MM9 - Title Screen MM9 - Title Screen

A Very Solid Piece

This is a pretty damn good piece. As a die hard Mega man fan myself, I believe I can qualify to say that you did this song justice. You did several things right. The choice of instruments, synths and sounds all work very well together, and it creates a pleasant track. I really like that you took the song and made it your own, the solo is great and very fitting. The only thing that really bothers me is that after the solo, the song loops over and over for 41 seconds, which is a bit on the boring side. It feels like it needs an ending, to go out with a bang, if you will, for it two be truly remarkable. However, this is still a great track, and you did an excellent job. Kudos.

Simple Sight (Piercing Lazer instrumental) Simple Sight (Piercing Lazer instrumental)

insane...

This was by far the coolest song in castle crashers....
It's just so incredibly epic, this is the kind of music you hope for in boss fights.
The build up is perfect..... once it hits that chorus synth its just blows you away, and you feel compelled to beat the living hell out of the Necromancer and his undead minions.

This one goes to 11.

The Temple Of Time The Temple Of Time

Outstanding

If they ever remake ocarina of time for a next gen console, they need to use this song. It even surpasses the original temple of time, fantastic, thats all i can say.

Power Rangers Remake Power Rangers Remake

Owns...

This wow, fucking fantastic....

One of the greatest shows of its time (despite being incredibly corny, absurd, and random, which of course just added to its kick assedness)...the mighty morphin power rangers ruled.

But like so many good things, it came to an end.

Bravo tho, im gonna go out on a limb here and say this version rivals that of the original, because not only is the guitar heavier, the vulgar lyrics just own. Keep Rocking dude!

"one is yellow, the other pink, wanna fuck em both at the same time"

Megaman TV Theme metalized Megaman TV Theme metalized

Mega kudos

I gotta say, just the fact that you did a cover of THIS song is amazing. The saturday morning cartoons of the early 90's still today kick the crap out of the ones today. Mega Man was actually cool back then, before unfortunatly he became the most whored out video game character of all time... (damn you capcom for never doing ANYTHING new)
This cover was great! it reminded me of a show that shouldnt have been lost or forgotten. Well done!

(tho, my only critism, is that the vocals are just a bit too distant and the reverb is just not very fitting, tho other then that, amazing, rock on)